Saturday, September 7, 2013

Toby's Estate

Saturday is a good time to go out with your loved ones, your friends, your relatives, etc.. Having brunch in a good place with good companion will boost your day!

Here I recommend you a good and affordable place to sit down and sip your coffee..


I ordered Flat White taste good, it came with a love shape, certainly will make you smile..



 Here is Toby's Breakfast, the most recommended for brunch. . Everything tastes good, especially the mushroom! Haha..



I won't recommend the pancake, it's quite plain.. Maybe your home made pancake would taste better..


I forgot what is the name of this, but it taste more like curry. Definitely I won't order this if I re-visit this cafe..


Toby’s Estate
8 Rodyk Street
#01-03/04 Singapore

Tel: 66367629

No comments:

Post a Comment